Enrolments and School Tours
Our school is in a designated neighbourhood zone with the below map representing the current area for enrolment. Enrolment packs are available when attending a school tour.
Children must turn five years of age by 30th April to be eligible to attend school.
Neighbourhood School Zone Policy
The principles of the Department of Education and Training neighbourhood school policy are found in the Education Act 2008.
- To guarantee the right of each child to a place in the designated school
- Wherever practical, to provide parents/carers with the opportunity to enrol their child at the same school as that being concurrently attended by an older brother or sister who resides permanently at the same address
- To allow parents/carers not wishing to send their child to the neighbourhood school to select any other school in which space is available
- To contain enrolments in each school within the limits of available resources as determined by the Regional Director
- Attendance at a particular primary school does not automatically guarantee enrolment at a particular secondary school
We are here to support you through the enrolment process so please contact the school office for further information.
Our enrolment tours for 2020 will commence on March 26 by the Principal or delegate. Tours will be held twice weekly at 10.00am. Please contact the school office to arrange a booking for a tour.
2019 Enrolment Tours
26th and 28th
2nd, 4th, 23rd and 30th
2nd, 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th and 30th
6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 25th and 27th
16th, 18th, 23rd and 30th
1st, 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th and 22nd
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.